The contents of this website (including but not limited to any text, photographs and other images, and any software contained herein) are protected by United Kingdom Copyright Law and under International Treaties.
No part of this website or its said contents my be copied, stored, transmitted, reproduced or distributed in any form or medium whatsoever without the permission of Marshall Amplification plc. Any person viewing this website is deemed to accept our Website Terms and Conditions as detailed below.
Any person (referred to in these Website Terms and Conditions as “you”) accessing this internet website is deemed to have accepted the following Terms and Conditions:-
1. © 2010 Marshall Amplification plc. Full rights reserved. The contents of this website (including but not limited to any text, photographs and other images, and any software contained herein) are protected by United Kingdom Copyright Law and under International Treaties. No part of this website or its said contents may be copied, stored, transmitted, reproduced or distributed in any form or medium whatsoever without the permission of Marshall Amplification plc.
2. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information and the data contained in this website (including but not limited to any descriptions or specifications relating to any of our products) is correct no guarantee or warranty is or can be given as to the accuracy of any such information or data or that any particular product referred to in this website is fit for any particular purpose. For details concerning any of our products please refer to one of our authorised dealers.
3. Any person, firm, company or other organisation using such information or data therefore does so entirely at its own risk and liability and neither Marshall Amplification plc nor any of the contributors to this website can accept any responsibility for any adverse outcome resulting from the use of or reliance upon any such information or data.
4. In any event the liability of Marshall Amplification plc arising out of the supply and use of such information and data will not extend to any incidental or consequential damages or losses including (without limitation) loss of profit.
5. Please note that the information and data contained on this website may be changed or updated without notice. Marshall Amplification plc furthermore reserve the right to change the specification of any product referred to in this website or to cease to supply any such product without notice.
6. This website may contain links to other websites operated by Marshall Amplification plc dealers or distributors or by other persons. Marshall Amplification plc dealers and distributors and any such other persons are independent contractors and arte not agents of Marshall Amplification plc. Marshall Amplification plc therefore does not accept any responsibility for the content, availability, operation or performance of such other websites.
7. Any prices mentioned on this website are for guidance only. For up to date details of our prices please contact one of our Authorised Dealers.
8. This website contains comments made by our customers (to whom we extend our thanks). However in publishing such comments Marshall Amplification plc is not to be taken as endorsing or accepting such comments. Any views expressed are solely the views of such person. Any person wishing to publish any item on this website shall submit such item to Marshall Amplification plc for prior approval. Marshall Amplification plc shall be entitled in its absolute discretion be entitled to decline to publish any such item and shall not be required to give a reason for doing so.
Marshall Amplification plc
Registered in England
Registered Number 805676